• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Hello everyone!

With the Monster Masquerade underway, some... well the best way to put it is "Jolly old fellow" has been pestering us. No Nick, you can't speak to them yet, wait your turn!

Ahem. Now for the information you've all been waiting for... Which weapon won the "Last Chance" Community Poll? As a reminder the options where the:
  • Fireaxe
  • Thompson SMG
  • And M32 GL

What is it Nick? Can't you see we are trying to announce the winner here? They will need more than one gift for what's coming? You're putting a team together? No, you can't talk to them yet! Fine, we'll let them know about their gifts, just wait your turn.

So, your new friend in red says you are getting all of them! From the winning M32 GL to the coming in last Fireaxe, all three community chosen last chance finalists will be joining the game later this year!

Community Top Pick
KF2_M32MGL.jpg

KF2_Thompson.jpg

KF2_Fireaxe.jpg

And don't forget, Hans' MKB' will be available to all players later this year as well, but to unlock it early and get a special weapon skin, don't forget to complete your Halloween Seasonal Objectives! Happy Zed hunting until next week.

Last edited:
Nice.
MGL will be pretty exciting if the explosion radius is like the M79. Since the numbering for the chambers is textured, I wonder if that will animate respectively?
Thompson was for commandos in KF1, but SWAT is the SMG perk now, so I wonder if that will be their first crossperk?
There were some suggestions that the fire axe come back as a free-to-all counterpart to the zweihander, similarly to how the katana is to the road redeemer, wonder if that's how they're going with it? If not, maybe its specialty will be some nice stunning, somewhat like in KF1?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
SpookyD;n2325617 said:
Glad to hear this It got my vote. I just wonder how is it going to compare to the seeker 6. My biggest worry about all these new weapons as they will just be re skined versions of already existing weapons... Katana/baseball bat with barb wire as an example.....

the road redeemer is a reskin of the katana because it's a promotional weapon you need to buy a whole other game to get, so it's a reskin so if you don't get it you don't have any special advantage over other players who didn't buy the other game.

Upvote 0