• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta Is Now Live - Build 1069 for Clients and Servers

MikeHoncho;n2324266 said:
Stop making me buy other games to enjoy zerk. $20 for a game I have no interest in to get a weapon. C'mon guys, just put the game on sale if you want to push a few more copies. Don't do this.

Your post implies the zerk is not fun w/o the zwei or the bat... :rolleyes:

I just use the bone crusher or pulverizer and have a great time.

Upvote 0
Aleflippy;n2324359 said:
Also I may be alone in my weird gaming quirks, but was I the only one blasting Rammstein as I slaughtered the zeds with the Mkb42 in the hands of Anton?

... only to switch to Castlevania tracks for the fight against Hans?

Am I the only one who does this kind of ****?

Hardbass carnage what you need in the tightest corner of Monster Ball. Unlimited ammo. Rammstein? Sheesh!

Upvote 0
NSF001;n2324372 said:
I think Anton should comments on the MKB since it's a rare and advance rifle back in the day, like "Ahhh....If we have more of these back in Stalingrad"
Anton has had dialog for an MKb in the game files for a long time, (since he was first added, I think) though it seems unused in game, still. One line is pretty much what you suggested.
"Haenel's finest, indeed" (agreeing with the comment Hans makes on his MKbs) "Sturmgewehr, true perfection." "Ah, if we'd had all these in Stalingrad." "We're both vintage, but we killed you, arschloch."

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluntman420
Upvote 0
Aleflippy;n2324359 said:
Also I may be alone in my weird gaming quirks, but was I the only one blasting Rammstein as I slaughtered the zeds with the Mkb42 in the hands of Anton?

... only to switch to Castlevania tracks for the fight against Hans?

Am I the only one who does this kind of ****?

Yeah, I have an extended Groove playlist for KF2. I find Rob Zombie & Perturbator both very good for the Zed slaughter.

Upvote 0
liamtranzig;n2324541 said:
Yeah, I have an extended Groove playlist for KF2. I find Rob Zombie & Perturbator both very good for the Zed slaughter.

They are, indeed. I actually tend to mimic the playlist with whatever "theme" I chose (either from a map, a perk, a character...)

Sounds pretty much made-up (and it is), but I have fun doing that.

Upvote 0