• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

uhh, is that method of displaying Perk Stats really any better than current? i would have to insist not - you've crammed text into these short boxes that has some of them breaking into new lines.
how exactly, is that supposed to be better than basically a two Column table with Stats on the left/right and enough space for full descriptions after that/before that (what the game has currently)? again i would have to insist it just isn't.

like, how is that better than this?
HfHCqdh.png

it's not any faster to read (probably slower even), and it looks disorganized too.

i assume the idea is to let the text be larger for higher Resolution displays - but if you move the 'XP Objectives' area up out of the way, why not just expand the 'Perk Bonuses' area to fill the entire region to let you use larger text without changing the way it's displayed?

Upvote 0
hegyeri;n2318602 said:
Not need prestige knife or even more unnecessary skin :mad:
In the year 2018, there are missing features that 10 years ago could be the online games :(

Server browser development:
- Real-time server browser is required (it is not currently... pathetic)
- Server name search option (pathetic that it does not yet contain)

Spectator connecting development:
- If someone joins the server as a spectator, you should not disconnect (reconnect) the server to enter the game (pathetic)

A better skip trader voting system is needed:
- It is necessary to have a hotkey vote to skip trader time (escape menu pathetic solution) and if a person has voted, a voting window appears (such as kick voting function)

Shared Content window no needed (useless)
- Instead, the server information window should be turned (on/off function), because the server information window when we close more we can not see it

You need to improve the versus mod cliens crash error (bloat/husk/crawler explosion):
- Pathetic is that after several update you can not play the versus for the mistake of it

Some new content would be better than many unnecessary skin, the skin does not give a better experience but the useful equipments are yes:
any perk can use it, such as 9mm Pistol:
- Glowstick: 1block Đ100/piece max.5 https://forums.tripwireinteractive....gestions-ae/109011-drop-able-flare-glow-stick
- Backpack (max. lvl3) (increase the carrying weight) backpack lvl1 +1 block Đ500, backpack lvl2 +2 block Đ750, backpack lvl3 +3 block Đ1000
- Human pheromone bomb: 1block Đ500 (The pheromone bomb is a throwable glass jar containing the human pheromone. When thrown, it sends the zeds horde to wherever it hits, and potentially causing "friendly-fire" by leading the Horde to attack any Infected coated in the pheromone.)
- Zed pheromone bomb: 1block Đ750 (a few seconds zeds will not attack)
- Adrenaline syringe: 1block Đ1000 (a few seconds to boost 'possibly' HP or resistance or damage or e.t.c)

...and many other ideas, you should spend time on these, not just a lot of unnecessary skin!

You got some great ideas but the artist is the one creating these skins, not the programmers!

Upvote 0
hegyeri;n2318602 said:
In the year 2018, there are missing features that 10 years ago could be the online games :(

- Real-time server browser is required (it is not currently... pathetic)
- Server name search option (pathetic that it does not yet contain)

- If someone joins the server as a spectator, you should not disconnect (reconnect) the server to enter the game (pathetic)

- It is necessary to have a hotkey vote to skip trader time (escape menu pathetic solution) and if a person has voted, a voting window appears (such as kick voting function)

- Instead, the server information window should be turned (on/off function), because the server information window when we close more we can not see it

You need to improve the versus mod cliens crash error (bloat/husk/crawler explosion):
- Pathetic is that after several update you can not play the versus for the mistake of it

Some new content would be better than many unnecessary skin, the skin does not give a better experience but the useful equipments are yes:
- Glowstick: 1block Đ100/piece max.5 https://forums.tripwireinteractive....gestions-ae/109011-drop-able-flare-glow-stick
- Backpack (max. lvl3) (increase the carrying weight) backpack lvl1 +1 block Đ500, backpack lvl2 +2 block Đ750, backpack lvl3 +3 block Đ1000
- Human pheromone bomb: 1block Đ500 (The pheromone bomb is a throwable glass jar containing the human pheromone. When thrown, it sends the zeds horde to wherever it hits, and potentially causing "friendly-fire" by leading the Horde to attack any Infected coated in the pheromone.)
- Zed pheromone bomb: 1block Đ750 (a few seconds zeds will not attack)
- Adrenaline syringe: 1block Đ1000 (a few seconds to boost 'possibly' HP or resistance or damage or e.t.c)

...and many other ideas, you should spend time on these, not just a lot of unnecessary skin!

So the first half is basically tinkering with what's allready in place and the later is part redundant (glowsticks? really? on what button do you want to put those?) part upgrade system that's coming anyways (backpack) part ye goode olde puke-bottle from L4D. Not that it's rubbish as such, if someone has free time on their hands they actually might give the menues a shot, that "shared content"-page is annoying - but I find the current dev goals more exciting.

Upvote 0
Perk Prestige- Nice to see this for those who have wanted it for so long.

Weapon Upgrade System- I know this is an early iteration but in my opinion damage affects balance the most and has the most potential to ruin it. I also don't think it's very interesting. Pretty much any other statistic would have less potential to ruin balance and be more interesting to the player. I hope this system doesn't impact KF2 in a negative way because it does look to be changing it rather than just adding content on top of what already exists.

Mrs. Foster- Hell yeah another female character! I'm fine with her being paid DLC and thankful she's fully voiced. However I still feel that a few more female characters are needed to better round out the roster. Here's hoping the KF1 trader can make a comeback in some way!

Reactions: Takaithepanda
Upvote 0
hegyeri;n2318602 said:

- Server name search option (pathetic that it does not yet contain) <0---- no kidding lol

- Glowstick: 1block Đ100/piece max.5 https://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...are-glow-stick

agreed with these 1000%.

Upvote 0