• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Update 1062 - Welcome to the Infinite Onslaught

just another boss complaint: i'm probably not the first to complain and my opinion doesn't really account for anything but I still think the king fp is considerably weak and easy to beat; i'm usually not too skilled with the harder difficulties and having been beaten by Hans on HoE in a previous round, I played again to get the king for a boss and beat him with considerably more ease, since his long range attack is simple and easy to avoid, his sprint can be outrun during a rage, and honestly I think he needs some kind of buffing. Maybe increase his sprint speed, or just buff his attacks more to make his rages more of a threat, idk... the Abomination is less of a concern since he's considerably durable, though he lacks long range attacks and his spawns are easy to avoid, kind of just making him a longer boss rather than a harder one...

Upvote 0