• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Look Sir, DARs

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Hello everyone,

Having already discussed the three upcoming new weapons, endless mode and the new character joining the roster DAR, today we wanted to revisit a gameplay addition that came with the Krampus Christmas update: Stand Your Ground.

As part of the next update players will find Stand Your Ground objectives have been added to all existing Survival maps (excluding holdout style maps). Players who opt to complete these optional objectives will be rewarded with additional dosh to spend at the trader, as well as bonus Vault and XP for the perk you beat the objective with.

parissyg.jpg

The last item we want to cover today brings us back to DAR. We mentioned that those who successfully progress far enough in endless mode will unlock a classic DAR armor set - And here it is:
    Base
    dar0.jpg

LVL 5
    dar5.jpg

LVL 10
    dar10.jpg

LVL 15
    dar15.jpg

LVL 20
    dar20.jpg

LVL 25
    dar25.jpg

Pieces will unlock at waves 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 Everything after that is about bragging rights - so grab your crew and get practicing! Remember you can keep track of everything we are up to by heading over to the roadmap here: http://killingfloor2.com/roadmap/

You say this is classic set? I love DAR (as you can tell by my name) but come on TWI that is NOT classic DAR and you know it!

Additionally as you said armour sets I was thinking of actual different DAR types (such as having different armour), whereas these are exactly the same with just different textures :(

Overall, at least we get our annoying robot back!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    D.A.R.;n2314531 said:
    You say this is classic set? I love DAR (as you can tell by my name) but come on TWI that is NOT classic DAR and you know it!

It isn't an exact copy of KF1, but TWI's changes to classic characters/weapons/etc. have grown on me. It comes with the chance for them to put out a cool reinterpretation. I think it keeps reappearing chars./weapons/etc. fresh.

Upvote 0