• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Look Sir, DARs

infntnub;n2314701 said:
Honestly, the perk training nonsense happens with players regardless.

I hope we get endless mode options for ANY map we play. Not sure how that would work though if TWI doesn't support the map? Wouldn't the map authors need to alter their work to account for the new mode in some form or another?

They might not have to depending on how TWI implements it. Map makers dont need to do anything specific for versus/weekly to work on their maps AFAIK.

Upvote 0
oldmidget;n2314706 said:
So you think we should limit the mode, making it worse, just so peoples bragging rights have more credibility?

There is nothing "making the mode worse" by discounting non-functional maps, if anything, bad maps sour the mode. One possible alternative is to lock rewards on developer's maps only, so the mode is still open to custom maps, but does not count towards any rewards.

And yes, some people do take bragging rights seriously, that is what achievements are about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bladerunner42
Upvote 0
TheAphabet;n2314732 said:
There is nothing "making the mode worse" by discounting non-functional maps, if anything, bad maps sour the mode. One possible alternative is to lock rewards on developer's maps only, so the mode is still open to custom maps, but does not count towards any rewards.

And yes, some people do take bragging rights seriously, that is what achievements are about.

I could live with it not counting toward rewards, except on official maps. IDK about you but i have over 100 custom maps that work brilliantly. bad custom maps dont sour that mode, any less then they do regular modes.

Upvote 0