• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Going forever, and ever, and ever..you get the picture

omano;n2313792 said:
So they should release updates only to please people like you? 'please no more of these maps' => ho yeah we got so much holdout maps!!! (hu wait... ho yeah one holdout map!).

For now there are two holdout maps, descent and nightmare but anyways i like all types of maps - standart, holdout and progressive it's a good thing to heave diffrents types of maps so i'm not complaining. Idk why people always complaing when TWI realase new updates and they adding new free content to the game especially on steam forums, because someone wants a diffrent weapon, map or character. We getting a free updates and lots of ways to get free items, especially in this times is a rare thing. TWI deserve for more respect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
omano;n2313792 said:
So they should release updates only to please people like you? 'please no more of these maps' => ho yeah we got so much holdout maps!!! (hu wait... ho yeah one holdout map!).

Only to please people like me? Alright buddy. All i want is that we could get 1 normal map per update and than add other types of maps like the Holdout if they want to add more maps per update. Like 2 new maps per update, 1 is normal and the other can be Progressive map or Holdout map. Chill.

Upvote 0
I want more Holdout maps so two Holdout maps per update until we have a good amount of them. Also we actually have TWO holdout maps that's right not one as I said, but Nightmare does not have 10 different places you play on same area over and over unfortunately maybe this is why I didn't count it as Holdout map when I wrote my previous message.

There are gazilion 'normal' maps on workshop so if you want normal maps play custom maps.. on the other side, Holdout maps you can count them on the finger of one hand.. they need to make more of them.

Reactions: Bladerunner42
Upvote 0
It is not Holdout no, as you do a few waves on each part of the map, and progress from one point to the end linearly. It is also big areas compared to Holdout maps, kind of each map area is a small map by itself..

Holdout is random small area on each wave, where you have to definitely HOLD the zone and you have no other choice.

Reactions: liamtranzig
Upvote 0
omano;n2313801 said:
I want more Holdout maps so two Holdout maps per update until we have a good amount of them. Also we actually have TWO holdout maps that's right not one as I said, but Nightmare does not have 10 different places you play on same area over and over unfortunately maybe this is why I didn't count it as Holdout map when I wrote my previous message.

There are gazilion 'normal' maps on workshop so if you want normal maps play custom maps.. on the other side, Holdout maps you can count them on the finger of one hand.. they need to make more of them.

Wouldn't hurt if they just made the Holdout maps just a little bit bigger.

Upvote 0
Yoshiro;n2313739 said:
with the difficulty ramping up as the waves grow in number. DieSector is an arena map built to work together with this mode, opening up the playspace as the waves increase.

By ramping up difficulty, I hope you don't mean like COD's where zeds just stack health until they become bullet sponges and you need an entire gun's ammo pool just to kill 1 zed.

Upvote 0
Aleflippy;n2313829 said:
More diversity is always appreciated. Having always the same type of map (considering it was already the case in KF1) can get a bit tiresome after a while. Not to mention some of these maps are pretty much never picked (hello catacombs)

yep, catacombs and farmhouse are out of my server rotation. catacombs is god awful.

Upvote 0
omano;n2313868 said:
I think that is the purpose of holdout maps, you need to be confined in a small area to defend. The coming Holdout map, if not completely modified from the version I know, is bigger than Descent.

yeah, ive played the PC-holdout map, and it is quite good. i even generally like descent. krampus lair, not so much. 6man HOE is just silly on krampus lair.

Upvote 0