• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Welcome to a Krampus Christmas - KF2 Update 1059

Aleflippy;n2310955 said:
Am I the only one who STILL can't get his vault dosh? Even now that the beta is over, I don't get any cash when completing contracts...

You do get the cash on the back end. Eventually it will show. The problem seems to be related to daily challenges only being able to put the money up by a certain amount, visually. If you do a weekly challenge or other activity that increases the number you see on screen, the cash from the dailies will be able to be displayed. If I said that in a way that makes sense. - Do something that bumps the number and pending increases will show.

Upvote 0
Tribmos;n2311210 said:
Played earlier today with friends and my system does not have the seasonal event, nor the seasonal skins. Verified game cache, reinstalled KF2, several system reboots, cleared daily/weekly challenge... Still normal zeds. UMP, freezethrower, new map all work. Any idea what else i can try?

You are playing on PC, via Steam, and Steam reports you are all up to date? You can get onto public servers?
If your client version is different, I doubt you could join a server. If it is not different, do you see the seasonal map in the map list?

Upvote 0