• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Preparing For The Holidays (And You Are Invited!)

Damn you're keeping the Gorefast a secret for longer huh.. Please for the love of God let it be Cookie-man again! Easily the best festive zed and voicework you've ever done.

Also, the only negative point I have about this, the Bloat isn't festive at all is it? :/

pixel;n2309375 said:
Zeds are looking great, but i will miss the Santa bloat (it made sense for a fat zed)

Well, the joke in Killing Floor 1 was that it was a fake Santa. ;) (the event includes an achievement called "That's not Santa!"). Patriarch was the real Santa. But I agree the KF1 version of the Bloat were still better.

I'm really looking forward to see how they do the other bosses besides Patriarch!

Last edited:
Reactions: D.A.R.
Upvote 0
Alex Milo I have to agree with you, the bloat looks not Christmas themed to our expectations. But I mean I was annoyed with the SS husk as we never got to see the dancing robot which was a big shame! This bloat looks crappy compared to the others tbh and I wish TWI would have stuck with the original TC zeds. Hopefully other favourites will be as we had before but prob not :(

Upvote 0
PurpleFanta;n2309429 said:
I have to agree I miss the KF1 zeds, the Jack Frost Scrake was my favorite zed skin of all time.
However I think they're going for a different 'theme' for this event than the Kf1 one.

I honestly kinda struggled with the Jack Frost Scrake, albeit he looked badass, his design was completely out of place compared to the others, especially the chainsaw animations didn't fit the icicle blade-look at all, I like that they changed him. Fleshpound has to turn into the Nutcracker again, that fitted his character and animations perfectly.
I also really hope Tripwire will stay loyal to Hans Volter's German roots and make him into Krampus.

Reactions: imnrk
Upvote 0