• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Preparing For The Holidays (And You Are Invited!)

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Hello everyone,

With December fast approaching and word of new threats just around the bend, we want all Zed slaying mercenaries in the field that it is time to just sit back, relax and enjoy the Holiday spirit instead!

While the merry elves at Horzine R&D are slaving away to bring new Zed sleighing toys with the upcoming release of the Freeze Thrower and UMP. But you won't be needing those for the festivities we have planned!

Mercenaries will also want to spend time outside with friends and family building snowmen before you all come inside to warm up! You wouldn't want to start any fires outside, that could be dangerous! Just think of the wonderful Zed life!

Such as the Scrake-deer those boys in the lab cooked up… did you just say they released it? As a test? Hold on mercs.

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

This just in. If you see the following creatures this is NOT a drill.
    Holiday Elves​
    clot.gif

Snowmen​
    husk.gif

The previously mentioned…. Scrake-Deer​
    scrake.gif

And it seems those blasted lab coats just couldn't help themselves. Keep an eye out for "Krampus", yes that one. Somehow they believe this one is "new and better" - their words, not mine.​
    bloat.gif

So grab your guns and gear, you are going to need them, and get ready to stand your ground, because we are sending you to the source of this madness. More details on that soon!

Reactions: clconx
    Yea I want the husk to shoot snow too, but I guess it would ruin some of the in game mechanics like when you get shot by a husk it would have to be snow etc... Plus I hope the map is Christmas themed and not just snow n stuff. It will most likely be some newer holdout version though

Upvote 0
    D.A.R.;n2309357 said:
    Yea I want the husk to shoot snow too, but I guess it would ruin some of the in game mechanics like when you get shot by a husk it would have to be snow etc... Plus I hope the map is Christmas themed and not just snow n stuff. It will most likely be some newer holdout version though

We need elite husk that freezes

Upvote 0