• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Preparing for a feast (and trying not to be on the plate)

TheUndying;n2309097 said:
Let's hope "Stand Your Ground" will also be on the other maps, not just Holdout ones. Seeing different parts of the maps we've played over and over (and mostly camped in 1-2 spots) might be a neat twist.

This is actually why I dislike the decreasement of the amount of collectibles you need to collect to unlock the achievement. Looking in every nook and cranny made me know my way around each map. As for all the maps released after the decreasement I only know my way to the 'camping ground' because now you unlock that achievement without really trying. So I don't even know how some parts of those maps connect to eachother because there is no need for it.

Upvote 0
PurpleFanta;n2309010 said:
Can we see some of the KF1 port maps officially supported? I love KF1 maps so much, they're nostalgic to play but I hate having to find stable custom servers that arent full to play with friends on them, that also happen to have them.

I've played KF1 farm and west London, both loads of fun to play, both pretty much 1:1 ports.

Not sure what difficulty or length you and your friends prefer but I have a few versions of london, foundry, doom, clotkitchen, biohazard, biotics, etc from the first game in rotation.

I ditched manor since I found it too buggy.

Upvote 0
TheUndying;n2309097 said:
Let's hope "Stand Your Ground" will also be on the other maps, not just Holdout ones. Seeing different parts of the maps we've played over and over (and mostly camped in 1-2 spots) might be a neat twist.

As for the boss, nice design and idea, though I'd like to have something completely new aswell *cough* Matriarch *cough*.

Looking forward to more details on the weapons + map. And the actual event we're gonna get (hopefully soon).

im hoping stand your ground will be able to work on custom maps.

Upvote 0
infntnub;n2309258 said:
Nothing wrong with that - I just wasn't a fan of the version to the point that I wanted to play it regularly. :)

it was horribly buggy, but I played with my brother and my RL friend and his brother. part of the fun became figuring out the bugs, some you couldn't help. like that elevator part.

depends on how much time you have to play lol. id like to see that map again in KF2, or something similar

Upvote 0
Interesting boss, seems like fighting him will be way different than fighting other bosses. Also, the "expel" feature got me thinking if having a good sewage system would somehow help... :D

When it comes to maps, I agree with others: please no more holdout style maps. A good, big map with plenty of spots to defend would be great. I played nightmare two times, got the achievement and im not going back there again. Its way too chaotic and cramped, some perks are straight up useless.

Upvote 0