• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Readying An Arsenal For Winter (And Beyond)

Veny;n2308193 said:
For many of us, game ends once you reach level 25, since you have nothing to get, nothing to improve, nothing to explore, no wayto get stronger.
With all peks around level 20, i am avoiding perks that are close to level 25, despite of prefering them.

so if i am understanding this correctly, you have goten no perks to lvl 25, and yet you claim it ends there?

my friend, that is when it begins. the lvl 25 skills are fun and crazy and will completely change how you play the game.

Upvote 0
Well, since the Demo just got the Seeker 6 and SWAT is getting the UMP before year's end, I think the MGL32 and MAC10 can wait until a bit later so the Zerker can get something new. I think the fire ax would be a welcome addition, and I know I'm not the only one who had thought up fun Cross-Perk stuff with the Firebug.
On the subject of the upcoming weapons, I'm really happy to see the UMP 45 entering the game. It's always been one of my favorite SMGs in games just because it's so beefy compared to most other options. I'm hoping for an alternative Tier 4 weapon with a smaller magazine and slightly slower fire rate, but awesome per bullet damage akin to the 45 ACP weapon in game (m1911).
The freezethrower seems really cool. Reminds me of Duke Nukem. I know the Xbox version of the game got it early so I'll have to drop by and see how they like it. Nice to see the survivalist have a dedicated weapon of their own, too. Could be a good companion for sharpshooters and gunslingers.

Edit: and I spose I should throw my hat into the prestige ring, too. I think I'd rather have extra stuff after I finish getting to max level than resetting repeatedly. I'm fine if there's an option for the people who want that but I think I'd avoid using it myself. I've only been playing for 80 hours or so and I've only just started playing Suicidal with my only Level20 perk, and I've been trying to level the perks specifically so I can play with the enhanced damage/cool skills. I wouldn't want to drop those just to get cosmetics.

I think instead if perk prestiges it would be cool to have player level/prestige to reward long time players with new cosmetics and such.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
oldmidget;n2308510 said:
so if i am understanding this correctly, you have goten no perks to lvl 25, and yet you claim it ends there?

my friend, that is when it begins. the lvl 25 skills are fun and crazy and will completely change how you play the game.

Well, i did reach 25 with some of them (the ones i enjoyed the most... naturally),but after that, i kinda dont want to play them anymore...
Dunno why, maybe because there areother perks waiting to be maxed out, and after every perk reaches 25, i may be picking the old ones too... but knowing myself, i am afraid i wont be playing anymore with all perks maxed.

Upvote 0
awkward-4c0d6f5.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0