• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Halloween Horrors Hotfix Released

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    We have pushed a small binary only hotfix to address the following issues:
    • Fixed a crash that could happen with Siren screams related to third party hardware drivers
    • Fixed an issue where the Dosh Vault reward for the weekly would grant more than once per week

This is a client only hotfix and no server update is required.

Reactions: Patros and Seladur
    As other people have already stated, it appears that there is a problem with the 3rd crate you get from the vault, I never received my 3rd one.
    I love doing the daily missions and I'm getting closer to the 4th crate, it makes me kinda nervous that I might lose this one too, and it looks like this is going to be the case.

EDIT: Its just me or anybody else can't complete the daily missions that requires you to play the VS. mode?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Fok
    Upvote 0
    I know this is a whole thing, but I wanted to throw this in to go on the record: I haven't received my 4th Dosh Crate. I don't know how much of it is glitched, but it gave it to me, and I went to my Inventory in the off-chance it showed up without having to restart. It wasn't there, but when I went back to the Vault, it just showed my character, not with money or anything, just standing around like in the Character select screen. I restart my game, check my Inventory, and...still not there. Hope this helps at all, good luck fixing this bug!

Upvote 0
    Seladur;n2307540 said:
    EDIT: Its just me or anybody else can't complete the daily missions that requires you to play the VS. mode?

This has happened to me several times and has affected several players. As for the dosh crates, I received my first two crates just fine (after a restart) and am getting close to unlocking my 3rd. Based on what I'm reading I might hold off on visiting the vault until a hotfix is released regarding the glitches.

There are other daily missions that are glitched as well. I've heard many complaints about the knife damage challenge not working and sorta witnessed it myself. Naturally I played solo as a zerker for knife damage but it wouldn't tally up. I then hopped into an online server as a commando and it worked properly.

Upvote 0
    Fouts;n2307571 said:
    This has happened to me several times and has affected several players. As for the dosh crates, I received my first two crates just fine (after a restart) and am getting close to unlocking my 3rd. Based on what I'm reading I might hold off on visiting the vault until a hotfix is released regarding the glitches.

I am bit relieved, I tought I was doing something wrong, thanks for letting me know.

----------------------------

Yesterday I was playing with a person who was using 2 Vault items in Precious quality, I found it a bit strange and went to check his Steam inventory, he had 7+ pages with only Vault items and many of these were Precious, I still can't believe he got so many crates in just a little time using the exploit.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    My third crate never appeared after cashing in for at the vault too. Glad it's not just me. I'll hold on vault visits for a while.

Loving the daily missions. I think as the missions evolve to include more diversity of missions, varying dosh based on mission difficulty and other variety it will make them even more interesting.

Upvote 0