• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Having A Nightmare

Zidious G;n2306073 said:
Can you at least make these themes and new zeds optionable, like a game mode in the server browser? I want to play my normal Killing Floor and these things goes on for weeks, months.

At least in the screenshott, it shows the zeds as their regular selves. I imagine that the zed skins will be normal, so you don't have to worry about that, other than every person playing the same map for a week, as it always is after an update.

Upvote 0
The_Pharoah;n2306337 said:
I'll be honest. I don't normally buy stuff (cosmetics, etc) but:

1. I'll support the devs; and
2. fk me, that chicken suit looks good!!!!

Same, KF2 is on the short list of games I'll buy cosmetics for because of how much post-launch content the devs made for KF1. Return of Chickenator? Hopefully it's a full character and not just a suit, but either way I'm hyped.

Upvote 0
As an avid fan of killing floor 1-2 and a supporter who spent more than $150 on tripwire's killing floor. I feel I got the right to bring my honest opinion on the future updates, including this one. I want to agree that as gamers we may ask too much for our beloved devs, yet I feel that as a game develop there is more need for lore and ideas from its very own community (not that TW isn't, but its a good reminder to be considered). This update really should mean a lot to TW, since now they are dealing with an expanded platform of gamers new and familiar to the franchise. Considering that now you got 2 more ways of income to fuel KF2, I would like to see more improvements overall from now on such as; continued patches, more voice dialog that set an unique touch for characters (idk if its just me but some voices sound generic and reused with not much power to say "I'm beginning to like this character more than foster"), bringing back objective modes including separate ones or tweaked regarding an specific event (if anything TW should see this as an opening to expand the game. Offering new type for rewards or anything TW can find suitable to come back to), heavily themed zeds for their specific events along with less reused voices from kf1 or at least toned right, additions to the character roster instead of reskins (I am very iffy about the latest update news, love the return of the chicken but we are falling back on the reused content and now with a price tag... It would had been a better approach to bring DAR as a buyable character rather than a costume.. Please tell me they at least added its own voice for the costume set... missed opportunities to actually make the extra funds worth donating just saying..), with new content we need new music to go along with it (we want MOOOHWRRRE!). I think the point here is clear, the game can really use major additions that refresh, not remind. At least that's how that is what real fans are being owed. Most of these suggestions have been addressed on the twitch streams, some I even verbally suggested on them or even been replied to but like I said its good to be reminded that more depth to the game will prolong Killing Floor 2, not to mention the lore that is needed. Please don't take the easy way, make it appealing and it will pay off more than expected. BTW keep making comics, they are cool to read and watch what goes down in the kf world, I hope someone out here can agree. ALSO ;3 make sure that KF2 gets THAT FULL XBOX ONE X ENHANCE!! I got spoiled by the silky graphics of the PC, I heard rumors Xbox is going to allow MOUSE AND KEYBOARD compatibility soon JUST SAYING.... Seriously can't let this one slide!

Upvote 0
SolidSnake;n2306466 said:
As an avid fan of killing floor 1-2 and a supporter who spent more than $150 on tripwire's killing floor. I feel I got the right to bring my honest opinion on the future updates, including this one. I want to agree that as gamers we may ask too much for our beloved devs, yet I feel that as a game develop there is more need for lore and ideas from its very own community (not that TW isn't, but its a good reminder to be considered). This update really should mean a lot to TW, since now they are dealing with an expanded platform of gamers new and familiar to the franchise. Considering that now you got 2 more ways of income to fuel KF2, I would like to see more improvements overall from now on such as; continued patches, more voice dialog that set an unique touch for characters (idk if its just me but some voices sound generic and reused with not much power to say "I'm beginning to like this character more than foster"), bringing back objective modes including separate ones or tweaked regarding an specific event (if anything TW should see this as an opening to expand the game. Offering new type for rewards or anything TW can find suitable to come back to), heavily themed zeds for their specific events along with less reused voices from kf1 or at least toned right, additions to the character roster instead of reskins (I am very iffy about the latest update news, love the return of the chicken but we are falling back on the reused content and now with a price tag... It would had been a better approach to bring DAR as a buyable character rather than a costume.. Please tell me they at least added its own voice for the costume set... missed opportunities to actually make the extra funds worth donating just saying..), with new content we need new music to go along with it (we want MOOOHWRRRE!). I think the point here is clear, the game can really use major additions that refresh, not remind. At least that's how that is what real fans are being owed. Most of these suggestions have been addressed on the twitch streams, some I even verbally suggested on them or even been replied to but like I said its good to be reminded that more depth to the game will prolong Killing Floor 2, not to mention the lore that is needed. Please don't take the easy way, make it appealing and it will pay off more than expected. BTW keep making comics, they are cool to read and watch what goes down in the kf world, I hope someone out here can agree. ALSO ;3 make sure that KF2 gets THAT FULL XBOX ONE X ENHANCE!! I got spoiled by the silky graphics of the PC, I heard rumors Xbox is going to allow MOUSE AND KEYBOARD compatibility soon JUST SAYING.... Seriously can't let this one slide!

i like the black guys voice and dialogue.

Upvote 0
I think sold cosmetics is a reasonable way to support the development team, and I fully support TWI's decision to make game-changing content i.e. weapons free. You can fully enjoy KF2 without a chicken costume, but you cannot do so if weapons are locked behind a pay wall-- And frankly, I think it is very democratic in nature.

Reactions: Fok
Upvote 0