• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Bleeding Rockets!

Zidious G;n2305850 said:
OMG, frikkin' awesome! I neved used the Seeker in KF1 lol, didn't even know about it. I've always wanted the M32 Grenade Launcher to make a comeback but this is just as good! :D

Meybe because in KF1 Seeker was DLC a weapon. And i hope M32 wont back, because in KF2 this weapon will be OP as fck. so i think Seeker will be replacment for M32.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Seeker Six in KF1 was a bit neat, but a big disappointment in damage on higher difficulties. With KF2 trash zeds not getting more health on higher difficulty, I'm sure it'll fair better here in KF2. Like M4/M16.
Tier 4 might mean pretty good damage too.
But I'd still have preferred the M32.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUndying
Upvote 0
Azukki;n2305867 said:
Seeker Six in KF1 was a bit neat, but a big disappointment in damage on higher difficulties. With KF2 trash zeds not getting more health on higher difficulty, I'm sure it'll fair better here in KF2. Like M4/M16.
Tier 4 might mean pretty good damage too.
But I'd still have preferred the M32.

Yeah - the T4 label really caught my eye. Looking forward to having this toy back.

Upvote 0
I just came here after watching a video about DOOM and you haven't convinced me I'm not still watching it.

Excited to see a new medic weapon as his arsenal always seems a bit shorthanded.

As for the Seeker 6, ah, well... I know others are really excited about it but if it was going to be a new demo weapon I was kinda hoping for the Seal Squeal. Might just be my tastes but I find the Seeker 6 a bit too sciency and loved how raw the Seal Squeal felt. The firing sound, the hiss before the harpoons exploded, the zip ties holding the magazine together, the look, feel, and sound of the charging lever ratcheting the first round into the chamber... That's my kind of woman- I mean, gun. Anyways I know the KF2 polish may make the Seeker 6 a more attractive option to me this time around so I'm definitely gonna give it a shot. I Just hope the whole "fire six missiles at once" thing doesn't make the individual shots worthless.

Upvote 0
pie1055;n2305936 said:
I just came here after watching a video about DOOM and you haven't convinced me I'm not still watching it.

Excited to see a new medic weapon as his arsenal always seems a bit shorthanded.

As for the Seeker 6, ah, well... I know others are really excited about it but if it was going to be a new demo weapon I was kinda hoping for the Seal Squeal. Might just be my tastes but I find the Seeker 6 a bit too sciency and loved how raw the Seal Squeal felt. The firing sound, the hiss before the harpoons exploded, the zip ties holding the magazine together, the look, feel, and sound of the charging lever ratcheting the first round into the chamber... That's my kind of woman- I mean, gun. Anyways I know the KF2 polish may make the Seeker 6 a more attractive option to me this time around so I'm definitely gonna give it a shot. I Just hope the whole "fire six missiles at once" thing doesn't make the individual shots worthless.

The seal squeel was an absolute delight as well. It's kinda surprising how the demo got TWO new weapons out of the four in the last DLC pack. But both of them were unique and fun to use.

Upvote 0