• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Update 1055

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    We have just shipped a required update for clients and servers for Killing Floor 2. The changelog is as follows:
    • Fixed an issue where spectators could get credit for weekly objectives
    • Fixed Zed time Reload not triggering properly
    • Fixed Fleshpounds not spawning enraged on suicidal and Hell on Earth
    • Fixed a case where Anton's head would disappear with cosmetic customizations
    • Fixed a community map issue where zeds and players could fall through the world
    • Fixed Gunslinger perk reloading slowly in ZED time when Fanfire is picked
    • Fixed Weekly events not loading on Linux Servers

Last edited:
    Yoshiro;n2300323 said:
    [*]Fixed Fleshpounds not spawning enraged on suicidal and Hell on Earth

I have to say: So far, I like the raged FPs mechanic. It really makes teams perk up when the glowsticks start spawning in. I hope I don't ever see three raged FPs in one spawn, but one or two is pretty fun. Unless you have a garbage pub team, at least. Otherwise, pretty interesting mechanic IMO.

Upvote 0
    Yoshiro;n2300323 said:
    We have just shipped a required update for clients and servers for Killing Floor 2. The changelog is as follows:
    • Fixed an issue where spectators could get credit for weekly objectives
    • Fixed Zed time Reload not triggering properly
    • Fixed Fleshpounds not spawning enraged on suicidal and Hell on Earth
    • Fixed a case where Anton's head would disappear with cosmetic customizations
    • Fixed a community map issue where zeds and players could fall through the world
    • Fixed Gunslinger perk reloading slowly in ZED time when Fanfire is picked
    • Fixed Weekly events not loading on Linux Servers

When you do that can use ports to redirect to maps or that a redirect works on FTP protocol ? This is not a whim but a necessity.

Simple:
    [IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
    RedirectToURL=http://192.168.0.1:654/test2KF/
    or
    [IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
    RedirectToURL=http://mysite.com:654/test2KF/
    or
    [IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
    RedirectToURL=ftp://92.168.0.1/test2KF/

Working simple in Killing Floor (KillingFloor.ini):
    [IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
    RedirectToURL=http://192.168.0.1:54322/ytyrth77ht/
    ProxyServerHost=
    ProxyServerPort=3128
    UseCompression=True

Upvote 0
    Killerz34;n2300879 said:
    hi: i was playing early yesterday, and the enemys are almsot immune to pistol/microwave damage, and teh bosses regen health passivly when running around. Are these things bugs? or part of the weekly event?

They're part of the event as evidenced by the weekly outbreak trailer they put up earlier today.

Tip: try weapons with higher DPS.

Upvote 0
    VGames83;n2302327 said:
    Hopefully some much needed love for the Stoner LMG. Fix that freaking firing sound, bump its damage up to 30, increase its mag size to 80 and increase its max ammo by 200 rounds. Also make it only cost $1200.

Let's add explosive rounds while we're at it, and a 6X scope with infrared vision, suppressor, bayonet, and a detachable radio for calling in air strikes. Does the stoner really need more buffs? I don't get it. It never felt like my go-to commando weapon for taking out big zeds, and it does fine at clearing up trash zeds (which is what the primary use feels like to me). A small buff for better performance against mid-tier zeds wouldn't hurt, but the commando already has three or four options for handling mid-tier zeds - it's one of the best perks when it comes to killing the mid-tiers.

Reactions: Fok and TheUndying
    Upvote 0
    Pavlov's Dog;n2302414 said:
    Let's add explosive rounds while we're at it, and a 6X scope with infrared vision, suppressor, bayonet, and a detachable radio for calling in air strikes. Does the stoner really need more buffs? I don't get it. It never felt like my go-to commando weapon for taking out big zeds, and it does fine at clearing up trash zeds (which is what the primary use feels like to me). A small buff for better performance against mid-tier zeds wouldn't hurt, but the commando already has three or four options for handling mid-tier zeds - it's one of the best perks when it comes to killing the mid-tiers.

Then it needs to cost less then $1200 if all it does is kill trash.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0