• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Summer Sideshow Begins!

That's what I've been bloody saying, that when I do that I just get endless errors and can't join one of those games, either 'no games available' for the weekly (which doesn't make sense with official servers being a thing) or 'game cannot be joined' on the rare occasion. It's just endlessly doing that every single time.

Upvote 0
No that's no what you have been 'bloody saying':
So, I can never do the 'weekly' challenge, it never lets me join a game, or there just aren't any going on, what's the deal with that?
There are plenty of game as I said, and you never talked about the endless error messages. Anyway, there is a support forum where your problem better suit, than in the announcement post if you ave a problem in your own game (obviously this is not a problem for most of the people but you). Verify game files may be a first thing to do, deleting Config folder for KF 2 in My Games folder may be a second. Anyway this is not the place to troubleshoot your problems, open a thread if you want personnal help I guess.

Upvote 0