• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF 1052 Hotfix

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    This is a required update for clients and servers. It contains the following targeted fixes:
    • Attempted fix for players who are experience game launch issues as part of the 1051 patch
    • Fix for clients sometimes getting a package requirement failure on servers when attempting to join one running The Descent
    • Performance improvement when firing the Stoner LMG
    • Fixed a spot where players could get stuck in The Descent map
    • Fixed a crash that would happen if players attempted to rebind the iron sights key

Reactions: imnrk and VakaPatu
    This room has some spawning issue

xSWe5Ybl.jpg

Reactions: Denks
    Upvote 0
    clconx;n2290221 said:
    This room has some spawning issue

xSWe5Ybl.jpg

My 6-man group wiped by suicide after the last 5 ZEDs refused to come out and play. On HoE. How dare ZEDs play shy maidens on that difficulty. It's a travesty! We tried hiding in the pit and the side room to tease them out. No luck. Indiscriminate grenade spam flushed two from the top, but then the last 3 camped it out all the way. No icons to indicate where they were either.

ShingoMurata seconded: thanks for not deleting my profile. Merging from my backup is a pain :p

Upvote 0