• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Holdout

-New gamemode and map
-New weapon(s)
-Possible season event and boss later this year

*explosions of excitement in background*

What about traps for zeds and/or players on the map to spice up everchanging environment even more?
Zed eradicator comeback? Or any other gun with motion tracker/radar?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yoshiro;n2286659 said:
Spoiler!

That can only mean one thing 'L-i-g-h-t M-a-c-h-i-n-e G-u-n!' :D
86F7E9E82256C4FF3F6DA1B6770B5F143299D513

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUndying
Upvote 0
oxy;n2286666 said:
Oh man! I've never had a
Spoiler!
before. I want it in the color red. Ok? Ok. Thanks. And is there going to be a release date for this new mode? I'm quite excited all the sudden. :D

One hot
Spoiler!
freshly painted red! Can't wait to use it myself.

Reactions: Kittenmittens
Upvote 0
Hello everyone.

Original quote: "Today, something different has happened, while exploring Volter's Manor you've found a new path in the ground below you, leading somewhere different"

How to find that place ? My friends and I were exploring Volters Manor but didn't find a thing. I couldn't find any info at Steam Community and YouTube. What should I do to find entrance to the maze ?

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Pavlov's Dog;n2286854 said:
I have a very good feeling these new maps (new mode?) will sufficient reason to play even more zerker. Doesn't sound very Sharpshooter-friendly, though.

I think it boils down to how large the rooms/floors are on these maps. I'm not assuming any specific perks would have advantages (at least not moreso than normal circumstances).

Really excited to see how this ends up looking!

Upvote 0