• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - A Teaser Of Whats To Come

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Hello everyone. Hopefully you've all had a chance to dive into the fun on Zed Landing while swinging around your mace and shield! So what's next you ask? Well let's peel back the dev curtain and take a sneak peek at what is to come.

As always following an update we are looking into player feedback and any bug reports that shake loose. Work is also continuing on our next content update which should drop in the next few months. As the content (and thus timing) firms up we'll have more details on exactly what is to come and when it will be ready. This will include new weapon and map content (which features a whole new way to play survival)! We look forward to sharing more with you over the coming weeks.

For those of you who live near London (UK) the PC Gamer Weekender demoing Killing Floor Incursion (our VR title) so come on by and meet us!

And for our content creator community, you can now find the UV Maps and Models for all the newer weapons and Rae in the Workshop confluence page.

Reactions: Mingovillain
    I'm not a Robot;n2285685 said:
    And the bar is set to maximum. What could you mean? Endless survival? Thank goodness you finally do more stuff for survival. (Let's never mention this other... mode in this game, shall we?)

Haha so funny, too bad the mode is in the game already thus should be updated until it's as good as it can be. Ofc the survival should also be updated, none without the other.

Upvote 0
    Vi-Pe;n2285693 said:
    Haha so funny, too bad the mode is in the game already thus should be updated until it's as good as it can be. Ofc the survival should also be updated, none without the other.

The survival (or PvE, whatever you wanna call it) should take priority. Top priority. People buy KF2 to blast AI Zed brains away, not to struggle with bulletspongy crawlers on speed. I don't even need to explain that. Versus flopped. Nobody wanted PvP in the first place. If you buy killing floor, you buy it for PvE.

It boggles my mind to this day why tripwire even bothered with this. Killing Floor is clearly not made for this stuff. Versus took precious dev time and resources away from the core experience. Almost everyone agrees here. Maybe we could've gotten this "whole new way to play survival" already if they never did this Versus crap?

But let's not get off-topic. Versus flopped and should just be abandoned, that's the short version we all agree on.

Jorick just pretend that there are only 9 perks. Survivalist, whooph, what a lame class to play on top of it being utterly useless for the team.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Kothre
    Upvote 0
    I'm not a Robot;n2285703 said:
    The survival (or PvE, whatever you wanna call it) should take priority. Top priority. People buy KF2 to blast AI Zed brains away, not to struggle with bulletspongy crawlers on speed. I don't even need to explain that. Versus flopped. Nobody wanted PvP in the first place. If you buy killing floor, you buy it for PvE.

It boggles my mind to this day why tripwire even bothered with this. Killing Floor is clearly not made for this stuff. Versus took precious dev time and resources away from the core experience. Almost everyone agrees here. Maybe we could've gotten this "whole new way to play survival" already if they never did this Versus crap?

But let's not get off-topic. Versus flopped and should just be abandoned, that's the short version we all agree on.

Jorick just pretend that there are only 9 perks. Survivalist, whooph, what a lame class to play on top of it being utterly useless for the team.

People were asking for versus mode since before KF2 was even announced. I'm not a big fan of the current versus mode, or the idea in general, but to say "nobody wanted pvp in the first place" is a straight up lie.

Upvote 0
    Jorick;n2285687 said:
    Please tell me you aren't going to leave survivalist like it is for several months before actually turning it into something useful in the team composition, instead of the liability it currently is.

Now if you're honest to yourself you will soon find out that Survivalist has never been an asset to the team and, with the current perk system in place, never will be one in the future.
    Just let it die.

Reactions: Kothre and clconx
    Upvote 0