• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

oldmidget;n2282986 said:
hopefully the emotes arent mad stupid.

id rather there be voicelines instead of emotes

I'd rather take more characters (and voicelines). Why can't they just quickly port over all KF1 characters? I'd take them, even with the original voicelines. It can't be that hard to quickly make a character in the Unreal Engine and use the old voicelines. KFs voiceover always was bad, or cheesy if you insist, so I'd take the original lines, you don't even have to record anything new. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not a Robot;n2283905 said:
I'd rather take more characters (and voicelines). Why can't they just quickly port over all KF1 characters? I'd take them, even with the original voicelines. It can't be that hard to quickly make a character in the Unreal Engine and use the old voicelines. KFs voiceover always was bad, or cheesy if you insist, so I'd take the original lines, you don't even have to record anything new. :D

The characters in Kf1 are not in any way close to the level of quality of the characters in Kf2, adding them to that game would make it look like a gmod roleplay server or something.

Upvote 0