• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Live Update - 12-1-16

In my opinion the difficulty issue ought to be addressed by adding two more difficulties:
  • One between hard and suicidal (gap is too big so suicidal is full of guys who can't really handle it);
  • One beyond Hell On Earth (engineered to be unbeatable without rigid teamwork).
Number one solves the problem of SUI being harder than HOE a lot of the time because if you random in a SUI game you're likely to have to carry foolish players who spam scrakes with the M79 and set fleshpounds on fire. Number two resolves the problem of having to make regular teams feel that HOE is made too easy just to keep the casuals happy. For the new difficulty you simply have some kind of leaderboard where teams can aim for higher stats and such instead of trying to contrive it such that teams generally have an X% win rate.

Also, as a few others have said, Hans's melee is still pretty fearsome, and Patty's machinegun of doom is the new Hans melee.

Upvote 0
Please move if in the wrong section.

I host a KF2 server on my own dedi box it was really high ranking on game tracker yet since the game went retail / 1048 it seems to crash a lot is anyone else having issues with the random crashes and do you know a cure for them?

Is anyone using Firedaemon to host the game as a service and if so what settings are you using and what start up parameters are you using?

Do any of the devs know the set up for using Firedaemon is? As i can only find Killingfloor 1 settings on Firedaemon.

Upvote 0