• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor 2 Launches For PC, PlayStation(r)4 Pro and PlayStation(r)4

Speaking as someone who has been critical of the game's direction in recent months (and also someone who hasn't really played much since Summer) I am happy to say the game feels like it's in a "good" place. Certainly worthy of moving from EA status to "launched" status. Although I still believe Firebug feels nearly useless on Sui/HOE currently.

Otherwise, the gaming experience is very satisfying.

Congrats TWI.

If KF1 was any indication, I'm interested to see what all gets added over the course of time to this title.

Upvote 0
Tenerbros;n2278881 said:
Just passing by to thank you for releasing the game, it has allowed me to refund it, as I believe it is one of the worst example of EA around.

So thanks!

Welcome to your first EA experience, kiddo.

You really need to consider some games never even make it out of EA due to varying circumstances (funding issues, buy-outs/mergers, outright project abandonment..). Also important to note -> the EA experience is not something that will suit every gamer.

That being said, I'd personally give TWI somewhere between a 7/10 or 8/10. They rolled with the punches pretty well from what I saw while being a regular on this board from the Fall of 2015 through the Summer of 2016.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Survii;n2278643 said:
Would've liked to see the 3 bosses, 10 perks (I still refuse to call mix'n'match off perk the 10th perk) maybe a few more balance changes, new maps etc. I feel like TWI cut it a bit too short

Lots of ppl are disappointed with lots of different things but for £20 and after 1300hrs for me, its impossible to be! :)

Ramare;n2278692 said:
Well, while it isn't exactly "free" to put a game on Steam since they take a small cut of all of the profits, from what I can remember it costs big bank to get a game authenticated and approved for sale on consoles.

As the co-pilot says to the ships AI in Alien Rage when the player goes against the half-built giant mech......
"**** me you call that small? Good thing you're not a real woman!"

To which she replies....
"... or you a real man!?"

haha

Maybe you should look to refine your definition of "small!?" :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0