• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor 2 Launches For PC, PlayStation(r)4 Pro and PlayStation(r)4

Yoshiro;n2278318 said:
The digital PC base version of KILLING FLOOR 2 is available to purchase for $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU) via Steam® and other digital outlets as well as the PC Digital Deluxe version for $39.99 (US) /£29.99 (UK) /€39.99 (EU). In collaboration with Deep Silver and Iceberg Interactive, the deluxe content of KILLING FLOOR 2 is included in the PC, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro retail and digital versions for $39.99 (US) /£29.99 (UK) /€39.99 (EU).

LMFAO, people are literally paying more money for an inferior product. I'll never understand how someone can justify that to themselves.

Upvote 0
Some WWAUT would be nice... are you planning new perks? Weapons? Prestige system you were mentioning multiple times? I think we all would like to know how many resources are you willing to spend for KF2 and what to expect (hell, even as paid DLC - after all, you deserve it after being fair and not demanding 60€ like some developers).

Upvote 0
Survii;n2278516 said:
Yep, a rocky road which almost threw the car off track a few times, and ended up breaking down near the end

KF2 was an Early Access title, "rocky" is part and parcel of the development process. Take a look at some of the Early Access titles that are still in development. Love or hate the choices the developers made, this has to be one of the smoothest, most polished EA games i've seen in a while. Hell, a lot of the games in EA either get abandoned or end up being released as is and never touched again.

Granted, the Survivalist perk wasn't exactly inspiring but I expect a ton of post-release content/fixes/tweaks will be forthcoming.

Of course, this is all my own opinion. :)

Upvote 0
Survii;n2278516 said:
Yep, a rocky road which almost threw the car off track a few times, and ended up breaking down near the end

i've accepted that KF2 isnt KF 2.0 and moved on, the game stands on its own feet and thats a good thing.

for very little money you get a great fun game that has great gfx (if you care for that), fun gunplay along with a good choice of weapons, 10 perks (granted survivalist doesnt get me excited,but some other perks dont do either for me), 2 modes, a good starting set of maps with alot of c/maps out and still to come, a great soundtrack, ALOT of gore and so on, given TWI's history iam confident they will keep improving KF2 and bring out more content.

if you dont like the game thats fine, cant make everyone happy. i like it and look forward to more new stuff and many an hour of good fun. :)

Upvote 0
poultrygeist;n2278554 said:
i've accepted that KF2 isnt KF 2.0 and moved on, the game stands on its own feet and thats a good thing.

for very little money you get a great fun game that has great gfx (if you care for that), fun gunplay along with a good choice of weapons, 10 perks (granted survivalist doesnt get me excited,but some other perks dont do either for me), 2 modes, a good starting set of maps with alot of c/maps out and still to come, a great soundtrack, ALOT of gore and so on, given TWI's history iam confident they will keep improving KF2 and bring out more content.

if you dont like the game thats fine, cant make everyone happy. i like it and look forward to more new stuff and many an hour of good fun. :)

Would've liked to see the 3 bosses, 10 perks (I still refuse to call mix'n'match off perk the 10th perk) maybe a few more balance changes, new maps etc. I feel like TWI cut it a bit too short

Upvote 0
DrearierSpider;n2278394 said:
LMFAO, people are literally paying more money for an inferior product. I'll never understand how someone can justify that to themselves.
Well, while it isn't exactly "free" to put a game on Steam since they take a small cut of all of the profits, from what I can remember it costs big bank to get a game authenticated and approved for sale on consoles.

That might be why you aren't allowed to buy a "regular" version of KF2 for consoles and you "have" to get a digi-delux version. At least, assuming I read that correctly. I wouldn't exactly call that inferior, though.

Upvote 0