• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

Yoshiro;n2275976 said:
I am working to get more detailed info out on the Survivalist Skill Tree, but many items are in motion (travel - mostly for promotion, builds for different SKU's and getting ready to put games in boxes, prep for launch) that things are a bit hectic.

So, can we expect some info this week, next one, or later? Just asking... to much hype about Survivalist :D

Upvote 0
Maddoxx;n2276004 said:
Why cant i preorder yet digitally from PSN store online? You can with e.g. Skyrim already....a while ago.

Odds are they have cleared certification and have their final build printed on discs and ready to go (as well as a pre-order bonus read to give out at the point of sale). We are rushing headlong into most of this process for the first time.

Upvote 0
Yoshiro;n2276014 said:
Odds are they have cleared certification and have their final build printed on discs and ready to go (as well as a pre-order bonus read to give out at the point of sale). We are rushing headlong into most of this process for the first time.

Disks?

No...i mean digital download. I never buy disks.. Only digital from Steam and Sony.

Upvote 0
YEEEEEESSSS! Thank you! Preorder made for best franchise ever made. I dare any stranger to find a more fun game than Killing Floor...i promise you that 99 % of games will eventually get you bored...but never Killing Floor.

I only have ever encountered two more games that i never get bored of: Far Cry 3 and, well this is not a game, "Brutal Doom" mod.....but none of them are my favorite as Killing Floor,

"Brutal Doom" mod is a joy for John Romero. And very soon the creator behind "Brutal Doom" is releasing "Brutal Doom 64" for stunning graphics....i think he said oct. 2016.

See you all on KF2-servers at release! Heeeeh!

PS! I did not know this. I read somewhere that you guys have been working on KF2 since 2011?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Pepper
Upvote 0
I've been looking for any news on development and was wondering if there will be another WWAUT soon. I was also surprized when I watched the play with the devs stream on twitch that there wasn't really any new information discussed or any questions answered while they played. Has anything new been posted this month that I may have missed?

Upvote 0
Supurdave;n2276289 said:
I've been looking for any news on development and was wondering if there will be another WWAUT soon. I was also surprized when I watched the play with the devs stream on twitch that there wasn't really any new information discussed or any questions answered while they played. Has anything new been posted this month that I may have missed?

Yoshiro mentioned he would have more details on the survivalist soon a day or two ago, I'm thinking that might come out later today.

Other than that yeah new details might seem like they're coming out slowly but the release date of the game is less than a month away. The last thing they'll be working on is adding new content (until the game releases, of course). I'm willing to bet they're working their asses off on fixing bugs and tweaking performance for the playstation version at this moment in time.

Upvote 0