• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bullseye Update Preview Beta

Now this, is what I exactly wanted to do in my Killing Floor mod. Good job boys, I'm actually proud of seeing damage build up and etc. Haven't tried it out, but, I'm hoping to see shotgun knockdowns be more common and damage buildup was one of the major things I wanted to see. Though, can you guys add in puking to poisoned zeds or melee attacks to the stomach? I want to see a Clot churn out a juicy mixture of green and red with bits everywhere, maybe some foam as well? A big Fleshpound puking out it's internal organs as his skin burns off(no not that way, I mean the Gorefast way). Also, blocking for the Gorefast in PVP? Better add that in PVE later on or I wont be happy!

Perk stat example images are now also going up on the wiki:

http://media.tripwirecdn.com/perkstats/Perks_StatsSheet_Berserker.jpg

Why is the bloat a low priority? The Berserker can easily remove his head and instantly kill him and can have a 40% damage resistance from his bile(if we take in 20% resistance from all damage + 20% extra for bloat that should be 40). Should be moved up to a medium priority or make the Bloat extremely devestating. Some thoughts of mine are puke coming out of his head stains the ground around him and anyone that steps in it takes low damage with maximum 5 damage per second on HoE. If anyones close to him as vomit spurts out of his neck the vomit will deal 5 damage per 0.2 seconds. Vomit dealing 60-70 damage and 1 damage per 0.5 second for 7 seconds. Enough with my thoughts, I gotta play as soon as this is done updating!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is by far and away the worst update to the game yet, honestly its nearly unplayable now. I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way as well, just about everyone who has joined my server left within a wave or two, all of them complaining about the new resistances, and many about the zerk nerf. If i weren't hosting the only updated server in Aus right now I'd opt out of this beta and pray that the update never becomes live. I'd go into detail about all the problems with this update, and I will later, but this isn't the place for it.

Please Tripwire, don't ignore all the negative feedback you're gonna get regarding this update. It's not people trying to **** over the game. It's people, like me, who have spent hundreds of hours in this game, and have nothing but the best intentions for it, who don't want to see it ruined.

Upvote 0
Few things about M14:

- In real life M14 has bolt lock open like SCAR or Varmint
- Desynchronisation of laser trace and laser dot is incredibly annoying. I would suggest to remove laser trace completely. It's not realistic anyway
http://loungecdn.luckygunner.com/lounge/media/CT-Grips.jpg
http://glock.pro/attachments/parts/533d1289924110-crimson-trace-laser-grip-lg-617-pb167946.jpg

Also visual stun effect after zeds are hit to the head (stars around their heads) doesn't in my opinion fit in the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey, false advertising on Ammo Vest:

It doesn't give you exactly two extra mags for every Commando weapon, it's still just a percentage bonus effect that gives all the weapons roughly 2-3 (nearly 4 for the Scar) mags. Because of this you should probably just have the skill text changed to tell the players it's a percentage increase, as well as how much that increase is. Unless, of course, you later have it changed to actually specifically give each weapon +2 mags of ammo rather than just being a +% ammo effect.

It also doesn't affect 9mm/dual 9mm even though it should and, speaking of the 9mms, if they aren't affected by Hollow Point they should be. Also, since the 9mm and dual 9mm are affected by Tactical Reload they should really also be affected by Large Mags and Eat Lead.

Edit: I decided to just add my additional feedback onto the end of this post rather than posting again.

I, personally, think the resistances and weaknesses thing is a pretty okay idea, in theory. The real problem is that it shouldn't be as drastic one way or the other as it is right now. As long as regular bullet weapons like assault rifles doesn't get more than a 20% increase or reduction I don't think the resistances and weaknesses thing will be that much of a problem. The problem comes from the fact that it's actually pretty huge bonuses and reductions. For example, the Bullpup went from popping a Gorefast on one head hit to requiring a solid burst to the head just because they have "high assault rifle resistance" and the Crawler went from (metaphorically) exploding if you shot it in the head with a regular 9mm to tanking a headshot from a 9mm being used by a Commando with Backup because they have "high pistol resistance." That's silly. Don't do that, please.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
- In real life M14 has bolt lock open like SCAR or Varmint
Does it not in game? I guess I saw that wrong.
This is by far and away the worst update to the game yet, honestly its nearly unplayable now. I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way as well, just about everyone who has joined my server left within a wave or two, all of them complaining about the new resistances. . .
While I, personally, wouldn't say it's unplayable, the feel of the game seems to have changed alot and I definitely suck at KF2 now o_o

EDIT: Also the M14 sounds sextastic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
People have been moaning about a new direction for KF2. Less speed, more defined perk roles and more strategy - oh yea and a less allmighty berserker.

Well I didn't ask for all that :O

Nah but on a serious note, if this really does add more strategy then it should probably be expected that the game is harder now. Normally I wouldn't agree with such a big shift in gameplay but I think it's appropriate for early access.

Upvote 0
I am all for strategy and tactical gameplay but killing Gorefast with pistol is like having a boss fight.

Some weapons simply require ridiculous number of bullets to kill certain zeds.

Edit: Also it feels somehow weird that Varmint rifle is a lot more effective on certain zeds than Beretta despite the fact it uses same cartridge.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
People have been moaning about a new direction for KF2. Less speed, more defined perk roles and more strategy - oh yea and a less allmighty berserker.

This is exactly what we've got now so don't complain! :rolleyes:

You do realise that people will complain no matter what right?
Just because there were some people asking for the aspects you mentioned, doesn't mean that's what the majority of players want. People don't make a fuss over the things they like, they make a fuss over what they don't like.

All I'm saying is, I don't like the direction they've taken kf2 with this update, and the same goes for the dozen people I've played with so far. A few have even gone as far as to say that they're done with this game, and that's something I don't want to see.

Upvote 0
the game got a lot easier now. SS is either one shotting scrakes or stunning them, result is the same.

Railgun 2shotting scrakes and 3 shotting fps, plus auto aim... uh that as level 0 SS.
And zerker is very strong.

The resistance is a bit weird, you need like 5 hits with crovel to the head of a gorefast to kill O_O

Upvote 0