• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bullseye Update Preview Beta

Wow - firebug lovers are going to rejoice when the see the changelog..

Caulk N Burn
  • reload speed increased to 1.55 (was 3.1sec)
  • weight decreased to 5 (was6)
Dragons breath shotgun
  • Weight decreased to 5 (was6)
Time to add a med pistol to your loadouts. :D

To offset that joy... I am now devastated...

Zed Shrapnel
  • Damage reduced to 10 (was231)
  • Damage Radius reduced to 200 (was840)
Damage reduced by 1200% and radius reduced by 400%? Subtle :s

I certainly hope you soften the blow by increasing the frequency in which the skill is triggered.

If the new direction here is to have it cause knockdown, as the post suggests, you may want to rename the skill.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow, I am impressed big time! Not just by the sheer amount of changes and content on display here but on the different way this post has been written. It's good to see not just how you're changing perks and such, but why! Please keep this kind of information up if possible! Really lends some insight, helps me see alongside the stats a bigger picture of what you're doing, and I really like it!

It's taking shape, well done to all of you there and have a great time at E3 too!

Also, thank you for making and maintaining an information resource for such things like zeds! I've always felt some ingame/game-based communication could go a long way for KF2. I mean I do believe in a balance like how Dark Souls is known to leave it up to you to find things out, but communication and flow of information like this is great!

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0