• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Are You Ready To Beta?

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Just like last week, I am starting this weeks What We Are Up To post a bit differently. As many of you know, the new development work on the build has been wrapped up and we have branched off into a release candidate with QA working it through its final paces. This past week we

Love the Eviscerator block buff; AAR was something I always liked on L4D so, cool; Please let the zweinhander have equal stats to the crovel, please don't let it be better than the crovel/pulverizer as in P2W. Don't start with stuff like it was in KF1 :(. And I say that looking over the fact that I own Chivalry. It just won't be the last time... And I don't want to 'have' to keep buying better weapons. Please make it be cosmetic only.

Upvote 0
    Does this beta have our progress carried over from the main game? Also does our progress from the beta carry over to the main game? I really am excited to start leveling these new classes but I am unsure if it will actually count towards progress.

Also how do you block and parry with a bloody eviscerator?

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    Very nice, I like the details on eviscerator changes! Mutators coming online is cool too, are there any preset ones coming along just yet?

Also this opt-in beta, do we just post what we find in the bugs section or is there some other kind of system when you opt in?

Final question, would love to be put out of my misery here: Have the flame/flamethrower visuals been changed at all? I'm getting "hopes up" syndrome about that one!

Upvote 0