• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

Nice strawman you have there.

I was expecting one perk or two and some weapons. But alas, this is early access after all. Like every EA, every update is going to suck after I payed the money.

Until they fix camping. All maps plays the same. I'm going to shelve this game until June.

You know nothing about kf.. uninstall then.
TWI guys know what they are doing.

Upvote 0
we're currently working on new perks and weapons. Manor is something that we're ready to show now and want to get more content out sooner then later. more perks and weapons will be coming in the next update :) Every department is very busy!
can you maybe hint at which perk(s) are going to come out next? cuz i am incredibly hyped to try swat while being under the assumption that it will be the perk getting medic's old armor strength buff. I LOVE TANKING. SEND HALP. (am also hyped for demo firebug dragonguy and any potential zerk buffs :D )

Upvote 0
So - what makes you think there WON'T be more perks and weapons? And other stuff? Did you actually read what Yoshi posted?

The screenshots are pics of the thing we are prepared to show today.

Might be :)

we're currently working on new perks and weapons. Manor is something that we're ready to show now and want to get more content out sooner then later. more perks and weapons will be coming in the next update :) Every department is very busy!

There we have it folks! At least 2 more perks coming in the next update!! If you carefully read what Yoshi posted "irons in the fire", most people figured firebug is coming. That was the easy one. Now what does a gunslinger use? Iron!

Upvote 0
The map looks gorgeous, now we can kill zeds in extravagant luxury! Receiving a map AND a perk (or two?) in just a few weeks of EA is a pretty big deal. I think some people are under the impression that they have a metric ton of content stock piled up and they're just over-hyping everything... NO! Poor fellas are going as fast as they can, if it's not released it's not ready. Anyway, really appreciate the update. The riddle is a nice touch, it may seem clear to assume it's firebug but I wont dismiss the possibility that the symbolism represents something else :rolleyes:

edit: Could they mean the dragon perk?! Katanas (and swords in general) are made through pounding and reheating IIRC... irons in the fire, iron being the sword being reheated so it can be shaped again?! Idk, that's my guess ;) *pondering intensifies*

Last edited:
Upvote 0