• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Status Update from Patch 1006

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Yesterday afternoon (for us here at Tripwire HQ) we pushed version 1006 live with five crash fixes. After watching the crash reports overnight I am pleased to say it looks like we have eliminated 3 of the top 5 crashes.

But our work is not done yet! We are working on several more crash fixes that we hope to push out in the near future, as well as working towards our first proper patch (with general bug fixes and changes).

It is unlikely that we will push a hotfix today (we do not like to push updates on Fridays. There is a chance things will go wrong, and we want to make sure we are in the office to address it right away if it does).

As an additional heads up, which was accidentally forgotten in 1006's changelog:
    • Fixed Vsync not working

does killing floor 2 make an annoying ringing sound for anyone else? it's not my headphones cause it stopped when i turned off the game volume.
    Not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but I guess I experienced that bug too. Turning off game volume (not music) "helped". Rejoining to server didn't help at all. New map too. Restarting the whole game worked.

Upvote 0