• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Regional pricing for KF2

Ok, been asked this a number of times. Here's clarity on what pricing we have entered (I just can't remember which of these Steam actively uses yet):

EDIT - its been drawn to my attention that not all these currencies are actually live on Steam. Split the list, so that the first lot SHOULD be live and available, the rest as noted:

Ok, base game pricing:

USD $29.99
GB Pounds

Indonesia, man. Yikes.
At least they're not Zimbabwe.

XUu4pY7.jpg

Worth $300 at the time.

Upvote 0
Hey, thanks for actually making the prices thier actual regional equivalent.

As someone from NZ/AU you don't know how much of a difference that makes!

Ah yes, but how is it being input.

Because we actually pay in USD on steam so I hope they havn't just input it as "$33.99 for the australian region" and have actually specified "$33.99 AUD" somehow within the steam backend which will then get converted to the price we pay in USD.

Upvote 0
Eh, lads, what about us Vietnamese?
While our country's inflation is by no mean as..extreme as Zimbawe's, I still expect the price to be around 200.000VND to 400.000VND.
Personally, I believe 300.000VND (about 15$, if you ask me) is the optimum price: Not too hard on our already-light-from-GTA5 pocket and is still profitable enough to an extent.

Upvote 0