• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Regional pricing for KF2

Hey Wilsonam, unless steam is using some real weird conversion rates, Aussie's are now paying the US price - not the AUS price converted to USD, but straight out the US price. Is this intended?

edit: Apparently my principles aren't strong enough, but my friends and I have been greatly looking forward to this so I'm just going to purchase this at the wrong price :(

Still disappointed that this happened tripwire/valve!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Wilsonam, unless steam is using some real weird conversion rates, Aussie's are now paying the US price - not the AUS price converted to USD, but straight out the US price. Is this intended?

edit: Apparently my principles aren't strong enough, but my friends and I have been greatly looking forward to this so I'm just going to purchase this at the wrong price :(

Still disappointed that this happened tripwire/valve!

As posted in the OP, AUS isn't a thing yet. It's coming "later 2015," as in Steam will be adding support for it, I assume.

Upvote 0
As posted in the OP, AUS isn't a thing yet. It's coming "later 2015," as in Steam will be adding support for it, I assume.

Except, $34/45 AUD does not equal 30/40 USD. It's more like 26.5/35 USD.

And even if we assume steam uses their own fixed exchange rates, which theyh probably do, what are the odds that it comes out to EXACTLY the same as the US price.

edit: I have received a reply to my PM to Wilsonam.

"Until Valve bring AUD into the equation, it will go with the default USD price, far as I can tell."

I have replied to that asking if this is intended or if TWI simply has no way to "fix" it, but who knows if/when I get a reply they are probably busy as hell.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Indonesia, man. Yikes.

At least they're not Zimbabwe.

XUu4pY7.jpg

Worth $300 at the time.

Rp199.000 = US$ 15~16 (around)
no big deal price
and must have game
1st i own normal later cant resist to upgrade to digital
damn
XD