• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition and recommended PC specs detailed!

It's actually uncommon. From what I've seen, most game "packs" on Steam don't give you an extra copy of any existing games you own by default.
I wasn't talking about game bundles. I was talking about preorder deals that give you a copy of another game. Every single game that I have seen offer that deal gave a giftable copy if it was already in your library.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jake - thanks for the info; even if it shattered my dreams :(

I've been taking careful note on what people have writing since the release yesterday and am I wrong if I say some people with similiar outdated gpu hardware are still playing the game, albeit on very low settings, w/o much issue?

Reminder I have a 5570 and yes it does grade very low lol.

However, I'm starting to think there may still be hope to play since I have no real plans to upgrade anything. Someone set me straight if this is incorrect please.

Upvote 0
Will there be any changes to the fact that the KF1 copy isn't giftable?

I saw people talking about getting a giftable copy afterall in another thread.

-edit- found the thread:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1379889

Seems like people are getting their copys now, so I can finally buy muy DDE upgrade tonight :)

It's weird though, Steam still gives me the warning about NOT getting the gift :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's sad there's nothing for old fans of the game, i would have really loved something of the kind, specially because i do not know anyone that is interested in kf1 and does not already own it...
I would totally buy the digital deluxe to support tripwire, but it really does seem... a bit lacking.
I will probably consider buying the upgrade either way in the future, but it's rather sad that i'll just have a copy of kf1 laying around...

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm a bit confused and am hoping someone can help clarify this matter for me...

Earlier in this thread I confirmed my card is likely too weak to run the game (HD 5570), but now that I've returned to looking @ KF2 again I'm finding threads on steam boards about people playing the game using the same card? Some noted a few odd things being pixelated from time to time.

I downloaded some testing software to see for myself and everything gets a meets or exceeds except the GPU - I'm content to play even at 20 or 30 fps but my question is if I download the game, will it play?

The conflicting information is leaving me scratching my head.

p.s. I don't game much anymore so my interest in upgrading is minimal at best (before I get any comments about spending 80 bucks on a decent card :~P)

Upvote 0
I'm happy to report (if anybody cares lol) the game runs, and seems to actually run somewhat well on the lowest settings (along with a ratio of 4:3 and resolution 800 X 600).

This left me confused, and very happy, regarding my card being noted below the minimum requirements.

I guess my card is just not a suggested choice. :D

Time to buy me a copy on sale!!!! Thank you for the free weekend so I could find out for certain.

Upvote 0