• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 update 1002

I really don't like how weapons are priced the same for each tier regardless of perk.

One of the cool things about Commando in KF1 was that all his weapons were generally much cheaper with his ammo being extremely cheap (SCAR/FAL as an exception) and in big supply making him a very dosh-efficient perk. On the other hand, e.g. Demolitions had to consider that all his weapons and ammo were amongst the most expensive. Another thing was that the Berzerker barely needed any money at all, making him a great teammate because he had leftover dosh to share.

In KF1, having a different Dosh experience for each perk was one of the major factors for deciding which one to play/bring to the team.

Upvote 0
I have some questions.

• Optimized Persistent blood traces
  • Fixed issue where the flamethrower will spawn a ground fire at the origin of the map if a trace failed

By 'trace' you mean the noun like imprint/water trace, or the verb like drawing/position tracking?

• Removed all smoke particles in the tank and set clot and track animations to only render on medium detail settings

Specifically what kind of 'tank' is this, a water tank or a water basin?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have some questions.

By 'trace' you mean the noun like imprint/water trace, or the verb like drawing/position tracking?
when the flamer fires, it drops a little fire on the impact point if it hits the ground (just like in Rising Storm). If this failed it's spawning it wherever 0,0,0 is relative to the map :p

Specifically what kind of 'tank' is this, a water tank or a water basin?

a tank they were working on for RO2 :IS2:

Upvote 0
Anything is possible. It sounded like they were going to make things harder in the next patch, for one, as if we'll be getting our hands on the new difficulty while also making sure that more of the bugs, crashes, and other oddities have been fixed.

I say the patch drops the last day of the closed Beta.

EDIT: Looks like that answers our question. Patch is out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0