• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Total Biscuit (The Cynical Brit) - His Thoughts on KF 2 with a look at the boss!

I must say, TB is much better than all those other videos of non-devs playing KF2. He may not be all that great, but I'm happy to see somebody who actually understands the gameplay mechanics. Also, DAT BOSS HOLY ****! Hans, nice name. Also adds a few questions to the lore. Like, was Horzine created by Nazis? Or was Hans just using their technology? Did he have anything to do with the breakout?

Upvote 0
I must say, TB is much better than all those other videos of non-devs playing KF2. He may not be all that great, but I'm happy to see somebody who actually understands the gameplay mechanics. Also, DAT BOSS HOLY ****! Hans, nice name. Also adds a few questions to the lore. Like, was Horzine created by Nazis? Or was Hans just using their technology? Did he have anything to do with the breakout?

Yeah, I'm pretty curious to know how Mr. Volter fits into the Killing Floor universe.

Upvote 0
oh goodie, I was waiting for this since tb announced it earlier today.

edit: finally got to the last part on the hardest difficulty-

-new attacks are awesome. I especially loved banzai bloat doing a fatty-charge and the husk using a handheld flamer. fencing gorefast was good too
-close-ups of the gib chunks and ****. There was a zed-time scene with him blowing more chunks out of a stalker's head before popping it (complete with flying eyeball), and the next one was a cyst running at him on fire :D
-little markers around the side of the screen so I don't need to hear Alan Wilson telling me that the silly bugger's grabbed me! this is good from a gameplay perspective

-French lady and mr Fosternator got burnt/bile'd to death respectively, and no screams like flamer victims in RS.
I demand more horrible dying screams :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I noticed something that's not a big deal but I can't unsee it now. In the 2nd part of the vid, when he was reloading the double barreled shotgun, he had still an unfired shell in the barrel and he reloaded both barrels. Most of the games do that but there are some games out there who have separate reload animation if there's one unfired shell in the shotgun. So I hope you will add this along the way. I doubt its that much if a work really. You can even use the same reload animation but leave the unfired shell in the barrel.

Upvote 0
Really good coverage from Totalbiscuit as always.

One thing that bothers me though is that, I haven't seen a single crawler utilize walls or ceilings in any of the HoE videos. Why?

Also Chrono's death at the end brought a tear into my eye. I can just about imagine Chronoxeno's face when he realized that the doors were still there, welded shut.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I noticed something that's not a big deal but I can't unsee it now. In the 2nd part of the vid, when he was reloading the double barreled shotgun, he had still an unfired shell in the barrel and he reloaded both barrels. Most of the games do that but there are some games out there who have separate reload animation if there's one unfired shell in the shotgun. So I hope you will add this along the way. I doubt its that much if a work really. You can even use the same reload animation but leave the unfired shell in the barrel.

That's because the gun auto-ejects the shells, pay close attention to when he's reloading during zed time ;)

Upvote 0
Hey there,

I don't know how did you set that up but that's great to have Mister Biscuit invole in reviewing the game this early. Plus It's my favorite game 'reviewer' and certainly yours as well ! Not a huge fan of PCgamer... What made this video special is that they were 3 part who plays a huge part of what KF2 is all about at the moment. What a great video good job to everyone involved in it. I traduced to french some part for my mates and they are all very happy with the way things are heading ! Again keep it up. See next time for linux server feedback ! It looks like I know everything I could imagine for what next with Killing floor.

Upvote 0