• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 Across the Web

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Thank you for the date! It's great to have some... closure, I guess.

I'm not even sure I'm really properly hyped anymore, it just feels nice to have some release from the tension and hype.

Of course, I will buy and play the moment it hits the Steam store, I'm just physically drained by the expectation and the hype at the moment! :D

[Edit] Thank you for the low price as well! I was ready to bet money on it costing EUR 40! :D [/Edit]

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    APRIL 21ST?!?!?

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

between this and MKX I will not have a life.....

These are the only two games I'll be playing this year. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    So much awesome in the articles. "Rely On Horror" and "Destructoid" had REALLY good articles and revealed some new stuff as well.

Some bosses can/will be able to grab now? We're getting fracked.

There was somethin else too that was juicy as frack to hear, but can't remember what.

Also the price could've been higher, but I guess this is just for EA then and you'll raise the price a tad after it. Well I guess I can go buy a new headset so I can scream in sync with my character when I die to the new boss.

Upvote 0
    Those IGN comments are terrible. Nearly none of them have even heard of the first game. Looks like IGN is full of console gamers.

From what I`ve read and heard they are a bunch of casuals who have no clue what is going on in the game and are like flies to honey on big flashy titles. As someone who has more than enough information/experience in gaming it is sometimes very painful to read their articles or watch their videos. Also consoles :D

Sorry for being off topic, just saw an opportunity to give my 0.02

Upvote 0
    Those IGN comments are terrible. Nearly none of them have even heard of the first game. Looks like IGN is full of console gamers.
    You could have said nothing, but instead you decided to make me experience it myself. You're too cruel.

I saw a few mentions of Left 4 Dead as well, including that it looks like Valve outsourced Left 4 Dead 3, which still leaves me puzzled. What's the similarity? "Zombie"-like enemies? Anything else? They may as well be calling Resident Evil a Left 4 Dead clone.

Upvote 0
    You could have said nothing, but instead you decided to make me experience it myself. You're too cruel.

I saw a few mentions of Left 4 Dead as well, including that it looks like Valve outsourced Left 4 Dead 3, which still leaves me puzzled. What's the similarity? "Zombie"-like enemies? Anything else? They may as well be calling Resident Evil a Left 4 Dead clone.

Wait till you read the "PC World" article where the writer says it's similar to L4D :D

Ps. (It seems to be Dread Central, not Dead Central)

Upvote 0