• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Gamer Show: Killing Floor 2 hands-on

Yes, thats BS but I guess the game have to be casualized in one way or another ;)

I didn't say that was BS. I thought that was pretty neat. The characters in the first game called them zombies so people playing the game probably will think the same thing. In KF2 they call them Zeds, so people will probably understand that they aren't the run of the mill zombies (if they couldn't tell already.)

Upvote 0
Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the combos comment, or else everyone will just end up being disappointed. It's cool that they're acknowledging the people interested in it, but the reality is, if the game is going to be truly deep, the combos aren't all going to be scripted from the start. It'll be up to the players to dig into the gameplay as much as possible. Anywho, *resumes video*.

I agree but it's nice to hear that they are at least aware of people enjoy doing that. I mean, as far as I'm aware of, combos like uppercuts or the fp nade combo (you name it, whatever) were never really intended by TWI, they were just brought up by people who figured out how to "abuse" certain mechanics to their advantage. As long as it's the same in KF2 and not just dumb mouse1 spray2win, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Upvote 0
as far as I'm aware of, combos like uppercuts or the fp nade combo (you name it, whatever) were never really intended by TWI, they were just brought up by people who figured out how to "abuse" certain mechanics to their advantage.
The scrake flinch mechanic was not in the game from the beginning. It is an intentional game mechanic that is the key to the most combos regarding the scrake. It is not just a bug that gets exploited and we need more mechanics like that.

Upvote 0
How dare they show footage with such bad framrate? This video doesn't do any justice to the game, very unprofessional. The devs did a good job though, can't wait to play the game.

yeah, it seems like the CPU couldn't always handle native resolution recording. On the other hand you can't even have 60 fps gameplay video until they put interviews there as well (which are recorded at 24 I think).

Upvote 0