• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Deepstrike cosmetics bundle? Cosmetics keep resetting.

LunaticMaster

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Finland
I would love to get a full Deepstrike set for my character, so wouldn't mind buying a bundle that has them.
Also i have this issue where when ever a update for the game happens, my character gets reseted also my character cosmetics and weapon skins get rested too. It's annoying and i will never again put weapon skins for all of my guns, if the Reseting issue is not solved in the upcoming halloween update. It's just too much of hassle to go trough all my guns and put the skins on them.

Just to confirm, I have the same problem, but it isn't even every update. Sometimes I verify the integrity of my files when the game crashes, and it resets things at random. Sometimes it's character skins, other times it's gun skins, so I have to go through my whole inventory for 15 minutes just to equip everything again. And +1 for the set, looks good.

Upvote 0