• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ideas of weapons I wanna share

Perhaps the Mauser Model 1893, for a more aesthetically pleasing appeal, a weapon not particularly popular amongst other bolt actions, but still both potent and seen a good bit of action, made notorious by the ottoman empire Brazilian populus and the Spanish Empire, and saw action in the Contesdado War, Ifni war, and more notably the great war

Upvote 0
The mouser is a good idea. I personally would prefer a 338 Lapua Magnum, it is more powerful in real life that the 7x57, so it will fit better the role that I had in mind for this gun in the game. And I like modern guns, that's why I immediately thought about the mrad with the relatively short barrel. The second reason is the 10 round mag of the mrad, that also makes it a more capable gun and more in line with the type of gamepay I had. There could be a stronger connection between how the real gun and the gun in game behave. But it would be fine for me to use the mouser if it has a black polymer looking skin available in the store or the market for cheap, or if it came with the gun when I buy it. I'd also love to have some sort of scope. I don't think the mouser 1893 has a scope mount, but it would not be hard at all to manufacture one and add it to the gun. So for me it has to have a medium sized scope on it. Would you be fine with the scope?

Upvote 0
Let us agree to disagree ~~~~

I was (and still is) torn up by the inclusion of a scope to my dear M14 EBR... It's true that the iron sights weren't exactly great in KF1, but they were certainly more usable than that dreadful scope that rarely comes handy due to how fast-paced the game is.

Unless you got very good teammates to protect your back, it's usually quite dangerous to keep your eye on the scope for very long. Which is not a problem for the crossbow and M99, but already become more tedious with weapons that can spray bullets in quick succession.

Maybe it could have a nice middle ground by having a scope that isn't too bulky...?

Upvote 0