• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A few things

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
24/7/365 holiday zeds

I hadn't played krampus' lair in a while - I had assumed the year around xmas zeds also resided there (like santa's workshop).

Can we make this happen? It would obviously fit in quite well on the map and the fact Abomination is already in Krampus-mode 24/7/365. :)

Voice commands.

It's likely a bit late with some of the new voices to the game (I'm mainly looking at Busey), but can we get an Insult Players option back? I miss it very much (along with "hole up here", "get upstairs", " get downstairs").

Weapon Upgrade (knife upgrade, to be specific)

Why doesn't this apply to the default melee (knife, mower blade, etc)? This is a lot of fun on zerk/survivalist due to its attack speed and it balances out well due to lack of range.

Survivalist rework (next phase)

Is there any additional plans to continue tweaking the perk? If yes, can we get less choosing bonuses for this side of perks vs the other side of perks? It still pains me that there isn't just one general skill to increase reload speed on ALL weapons for example, instead of picking this group of perks vs the other group.. The perk also still seems hindered by a lack of ammo on higher difficulties. You need to shoot more to offset the lack of global damage bonus. Help me out here. :D

SYG

I'm glad it is now clearly noted as "optional" when these challenges pop up. I don't really see people complaining as much about those who choose not to participate anymore. Although most know these are just death traps in later waves..

Just an observation from a gaming binge all weekend..

DAR with the deluxe robot emote is my new favorite thing ever... I'm sad it took me this long to realize the obvious perfection here.

Last edited: