• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Characters from the original game

White_wolf_zd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2019
I was looking over at the original killing floor game and thought that we should have most of the add on characters come back, im mostly referring to shadow ferret as he was my favorite character in the game, and sence Halloween isnt too far away i thought we can introduce him and potentially some of the others with the seasonal update. Thoughts?

The issue is that characters aren't merely skins anymore...They are fully voiced now, which obviously takes time and resources to do.

But I agree that having new characters would be nice. Well... A free one that is, since the last two they added were DLCs.

Which is somewhat understandable, but still a bit annoying :\

Upvote 0
I'd honestly pay 5$ for twi to straight up copy/paste VO from voice male 1/2 into kf2 with any model to our them on (because we already have masterson and briar added)
Maybe also paste the female VO with that female commando character that i forgot the name of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0