• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Option to disable event Zeds

Toggling event zeds, whether on the client level or at least the server level would be nice. On the other end of the coin, it would also be nice to optionally have thematically appropriate event zeds at any time when playing their appropriate event-related maps. Halloween zeds on Halloween maps, etc.

Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0
Ramare;n2333272 said:
Toggling event zeds, whether on the client level or at least the server level would be nice. On the other end of the coin, it would also be nice to optionally have thematically appropriate event zeds at any time when playing their appropriate event-related maps. Halloween zeds on Halloween maps, etc.

My point exactly.

I obviously don't want them to disappear completely. People designed and implemented said skins within the game. They worked to make the events worthwhile. That's something I truly respect. However, I can't help but find them a bit redundant after a few years...

Upvote 0