• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

M1 Garand rifle for Sharpshooter

Personally, i feel like the Garand would work better as a Zerker/Sharp crossperk, seeing that it's probably the best choice for a bayonetted rifle in KF2

Damage-wise, I can see it being a bit stronger than the SCAR-H, but weaker than the Winchester LAR, with a penetration score of 2 and 343 rounds per minute to compensate. I think it could still do a lot of damage in the hands of a Sharpshooter and considering the randomness of zed aggro, the Sharpshooter would also have the benefit of having a gun that he can use to parry scrakes or fleshpounds. (Damage mitigation on parry would probably have to be comparable to the Crovel due to being a ranged weapon)

Upvote 0
i would love the M1 Garand as an SPX alternative. since any higher tier it would have to compete with the FAL.

same price, but vs the SPX:
Clip loader instead of hand loaded but 2 rounds less per reload. (8 rounds)
Classic iron sights instead of the SPX red dot sight. (maybe with glowing dots on the irons)
maybe a single block heavier then the SPX? but does just that bit more damage.
bayonet might be a fun add on too so its excellent for melee bashes. maybe this can make the M1 the closer range combat alternative to the SPX at early game thanks to its fast reload via clip.

Upvote 0