• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Night visor for SWAT and more achievements

Deleted member 73776

Apr 14, 2015
Please, one of the things I loved most about KF1 were the challenging achievements. KF2 is just about finishing the map in different difficulties and ranking with different perks.

Also, show colored icons reflecting player's health status, as a medic I always have to press tab and locate the player to heal. Another idea that came to my mind is to make the skip trader button like the kick vote: once a player starts it, long press one key to add your vote.

Last edited:
They do read the forum.
Only problem is that the forum became a bit of a low priority because of how low the number of active users now.

Us that sticked this long here know each other well enough that we expect a specific type of reply depending on a topic, that we just end up chilling here without getting to a conclusive agreement (at least 97% of the time)

They are more focused on Reddit, the toxic wasteland that is steam forum and the discord, where there's a large volume of people constantly bombarding with bug reports, support stuff and your usual whining because they can't git gud.

We are just a small village where goverment barely gives a hoot to even write the preset acknowledgment reply that makes us feel underappreciated, but we know they read so we just roll with it.

Would be nice if any ideas or bug fixes that they did provided with community help, would write it in the patch log.

I know i've contributed on finding out the reproducibility of c4 missfire and the gunslinger over weight limit exploit and others.

Or the unknown name (or another name, like dude its confusing) found out the cause for phantom mines Which twi hasn't fixed yet but chose to go the lazy route and introduce god mode during trader time, but phantom mines still blow up and you get hit on new wave.
But I digress.

Upvote 0
Meh?
It can be useful sure, but im too used to pressing tab and see who needs some... And too many colors can be distracting.

What i'd rather see is for a health bar to have 2 colors.
The actual health color, and the color that shows up indicating how much player need to be fully healed.
Just having green/blue on a black line makes it difficult to see on how badly he's hurt because that black just blends in with virtually anything in the game.

Upvote 0