• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Adding a Secondary for perks without any

007_lord1

Grizzled Veteran
May 26, 2015
Was just thinking 4 perks don't have a specific secondary/pistol and it would be nice to have one for each perk just as a back up or a better 9mm pistol.

And personally I don't like having more than 2 weapons per a weapon slots.
I rarely if ever use the 3rd gun in the list.

If you can making it a choice of 2 tier 5 guns,
or 2 less upgrades and 1 pistol for trash killing and extra ammo. Makes it more interesting of a choice than just getting a extra pistol because you have a kg or 2 left over anyways and nothing else to use it with.
Either a gun that looks hand made
or pistol with a bayonet.(Pistol bayonets are real and so silly)

Commando
With the backup skill it may not need one, other than be nice to have more than 90 rounds (150 in total might be enough) with the 9mm.
A Pistol with a stock and a RDS to make it a nice pistol carbine.(no Duel version)
Could easily make the Varmint Rifle even more useless.

Support
3kg starting weight so with a M4 and AA-12 you choice between 2 tier 5 or forget 2 upgrades and have a better pistol for trash zeds.
A large pistol (maybe a duel version)
or small shotgun.(no duel version)

SWAT
A Machine pistol with around 20 mags, around 3kg and dumps a mag fast in full-auto.(maybe no duel version)
I'm thinking the Czech vz61 Skorpion would do.
3kg be nice as a choice of only have 2 tier 4 primary then an un-upgraded pistol for extra emergency ammo.(or use both the HMTech SMG and Mac-10 then you can have both at tier 5)

Perks that already have a secondary but could use something else

Demo
The HX25 feels more like a primary weapon than a secondary.
Something that dose damage like the HX25, but shooting 1 pellet at a time instead of 7 so it feels less wasteful to kill a single clot with it and work better at a bit longer range.
Could be an upgrade for the 9mm to give it exploding bullets.

Firebug
Spitfires is better as a primary than a Secondary.
Just a pistol that uses the same ammo as the Mac 10 would work.
Could be an upgrade to the 9mm that gives it incendiary bullets.

Really Don't need more

Survivalist
It can use everything so no reason to make a specific secondary weapon for it.

Medic
The medic pistol is fine