• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Berserker quick tweak

KillerGerbil

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
This is not about the berserker being weak...cause anyone who says that is a DAM FOOL!...

but there has always been these 2 things that kinda bugged me in their tree...
[Perk per level]

Damage resistance ------------ +0.6% per level (I mean it's nothing new...but....still....)
[Perk tree]

Tier 5

Dreadnaught - Increases health by 75%, damage reduction by 5%, and heal 2 points of heatlh health on every zed you kill with perk weapons.

Tier 10

Vampire -> Vindictive - Once per wave if you would die, you instead can't drop below 5 hp, and all attacks knockdown zeds for 5 seconds. Attack 20% faster with perk melee weapons.

Vampire could be used by both tier 1 choices, but butcher could not...now both tier 10s can...simple
(I also think having a "tank" alternative to butcher fits the theme of the left side more.)

Vindictive is like a get out of jail free card, both classes can make use of that, however Dreadnaught can use it to be an aggressive door, while skirmisher will most likely use it for the first part.
Eviscerator...you went to hard...

Last edited: