• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Request for Controller Improvements

xJefftheKillerx

Aug 30, 2017
I have made quite a few posts on this topic already, but nothing has been done about the requested controller fixes. However, since they are focusing on fixing the game and quality of life changes, I'll post it again and keep it real simple.

1. Deadzone Shape: Currently the deadzone is a square which is both unintuitive and clunky. You have to push further on the diagonals to leave the deadzone, and you do not have full diagonal movement outside the deadzone. This should be changed to a circle to allow players more freedom and precision in their aiming.

2.Deadzone Slider: The game has a 20% deadzone, which is pretty standard for most games. However, some people prefer bigger, smaller, or even no deadzone whatsoever. So a slider should be added to give players more control over what deadzone size they prefer. I believe the range should be 0 to 30%, so if the player prefers to have a bigger deadzone, no deadzone, or somewhere in between, they have the option.

3. Aim Acceleration Options: This game has a massive acceleration spike when you reach your maximum turn speed. When you push the stick to the edge, the turn rate will drastically increase and it's really jarring and clunky. So an option should be added to either allow players to toggle this acceleration jump on or off, or give us a slider so we can choose the intensity of the jump with the option to turn it off completely.

Thank you for reading and I hope the developers see this feedback and implement it into the game in a future patch.