• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I have some ideas for Killing Floor 2 Check It Out!!!

Mi$TeR RoWDiGao

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2019
Hello guys! Mi$TeR RoWDiGao in area,i´m Back! :cool:

I have some ideas for Killing Floor 2 Check It Out:

*It is very nice when you bring new weapons or old weapons from KF1,new missions and Maps.

*And i missing one thing, a Minigun on Commando Perk would be REALLY ****ING AWESOME TO PLAY!! xD

*Another thing,i think it is horrible when you need to buy another game only to have an extra content on Killing Floor 2! For example you need to buy Road Redemption to use a Chained Bat on KF2!

*More Berserker weapons,something like

- Fleshpouns's gloves!
- A whip to attack at long distance!
- A hipersonic Gun to attack like a siren!
- A Reaping Hook!
- Shuriken
- ,Dagger,
- Lance

*More weapons for survivalist class!

*To bring new modes

-A Chaos mode, where you can fully customize you match,which zeds,Bosses,with mods like Zed Time,Poundemonium and etc.

- A fight mode,you can choose between zeds and mercenaries,you will fight mano-at-mano,with life stocks,time,using the classes,like a fighting game,but,at fps vision!

- Deathmatch or Battleroyale: Every man for themselves. The players with the most kills at the end wins.

-Team Deathmatch': Team up with friends and fight the other teams, or go it and face everyone. No restrictions.

- Capture the Bag, capture one bag from enemy zone,and go back to your zone with it to win!

* Others game improvements

- A [RETRY] button,to not waste time searching the same map to play again!

- In online match,your ping must be showed at Top,or at a Hud on the screen!

- A [PAUSE] button on that screen of server selection to play online,there are a lot of servers,i want to take a look at one,but,it don't stop to searching servers because,there is no button to pause the searching!

-A way to skip the trader by pressing any customized button in the keyboard Like you did with the Sprint button!

- A local mode,sometimes i want to play KF2 with friends at my home,but,there is no multiplayer local to have fun with them! Using a joystick until 4 players on offline matches!! Think about it! xD

- To Walk around on Vault area! with how much Dosh you have and some minigames inside it!! And see all 3D characters and weapons from the game with information about it,unlocking models by to complete some missions!!

- Add more item on Vault,and be able to send all the Vault item!!

- Be able to buy item using Doshes from Vault!!

- Bring a new and diferent Boss !!!

And,that's all folks!!!!