• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[How Do I?] Get the "Not a War-hammer" Achievement?

Actually, I'm having a somewhat related problem. I've got the retail version of Dwarfs!?, and I have easily gotten over 40k gold in my various playthroughs on Normal and Easy, as well as my runs through the tutorial. However, I cannot get the Not A Warhammer achievement. It doesn't even appear in the list of awards in the game!

I figured to combat this, I would try getting the Free to Play version and playing through that. It worked, and all achievements I had earned in the retail version instantly unlocked in the Free to Play version. So I ran through an hour long game on Easy and ended up getting the Not A Warhammer achievement along with a couple of others.

I switched back to the retail version of Dwarfs!? and instantly gained all the achievements I had earned in the Free to Play version, with the sole exceptioin of Not A Warhammer again. So now that I have both versions registered to my Steam account, I have 22 unlocked achievements in Dwarfs!? retail and 23 unlocked achievements in Dwarfs!? Free to Play.

Oh, also, the Free to Play version of Dwarfs!? unlocked the Gimli That Axe! achievement in Killing Floor, so no issues there.

Upvote 0