• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Ask for reuploads of mods with broken link here

tito

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 26, 2013
I don't think we have a thread like this on KF Forum, so I think I'll just start one.
This is a thread where you can post requests for reuploads of mods whose links may be broken due to age, crappy file sharing services, or other stuff.
Be sure to have as much information about the mod as possible. Informations such as:
+ name and author of the mod
+ the threads that contain the mods with broken links

Hopefully the authors of the mods or someone that have the mods will see your requests and reupload the mod so you can download the mods again.

TO UPLOADERS :
When you reupload the mods , please reupload them to somewhere reasonably permanent, so we don't have to ask for reuploads of the same mods again!

I'll start off first by asking for the link of wave-based DOOM 2 maps pack by lethal_vortex. I can't seem to find the thread about it on here. Any helps would be really appreciated.

Thank you to wildweasel at Zdoom forum for the ideas of this thread.
Thank you guys for reading and hope you guys will get the working download links to your desired mods soon.